If you are looking for an exciting career doing Agile development there are numerous opportunities in Product Development at careers.paylocity.com including Product Owners, Architects, UI/UX Designers, Developers, Security Engineers, Quality Assurance, QA Automation, Certified Ethical Hackers, Cyber Threat Analysts, and several more that aren't yet posted -- so if you don't see the job you're interested in ask!
Paylocity develops multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud-based solutions for Payroll, HR, Online Benefits Enrollment, Time & Labor Management, and Data Integration! As a Microsoft Certified Gold ISV over the past several yeras, we develop our solutions on the Microsoft technology stack with ASP.NET 4.5.1 and ASP.NET MVC 5 using Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012 Enterprise as the database back-end, and SQL Server Reporting Services for reporting. We have participated in the Microsoft's Technology Adoption Program and/or Early Adoption Programs with Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, and the upcoming release of SQL Server 2014 -- so you know we're always going to be looking at using the latest and greatest!
Why should you consider Paylocity Product Development?
A career at Paylocity is NOT about getting another pretty paycheck. Although we will help thousands of mid-market companies with less than 1000 employees pay their employees, ironically our Product Development team members never think of their careers at Paylocity as being just about bringing home another paycheck…
We work with leading edge technologies, we have a great team of people who are passionate about building the best software available that work in a collaborative environment, let our employees work at home 2 days or week or offer remote work-at-home positions for extraordinary candidates, and have a game room to unwind with your co-workers when you need to!
If you want to read more about Paylocity check out some of the recent case studies that have been published by companies like Microsoft and Telerik. For example, see the new Telerik AppBuilder Case Study on Paylocity which focuses on our Mobile ESS product that was also featured by Telerik in their Mobile Apps Are Dead Online Keynote. Also, you can check out Microsoft VS2012 Paylocity Case Study that was published as part of the Visual Studio 2012 product launch. While the VS2012 case study focuses specifically on Visual Studio 2012, Microsoft's SQL Server group published a more comprehensive case study on Paylocity in 2011 which can be found at Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Paylocity Case Study. Also, check out the Paylocity Web Time case study - our first ASP.NET MVC poduct which used Telerik's MVC extensions - that won the Telerik MVC Case Study Competition in 2011.
Also, our founder's philosophy of keeping happy customers and happy employees has worked:
- Paylocity is ranked #9 in the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in the Glassdoor Employee's Choice Award for 2014
- Our CEO is listed #3 - with a 100% approval rating, tied with the 3 other top CEOs - in Glassdoor's Highest Rated CEOs in the Small & Medium Sized company category
- We were named one of Chicago’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for the past 8 years (2005 – 2012, 2014), and we're always looking for bright motivated employees who share in our passion
- We have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois 5 times (2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, and 2013)
- We are also proud of the fact that we were also named as one of Florida's Best Companies to Work For in 2013
- We are a rapidly growing company creating new positions every year! Inc Magazine has listed Paylocity as an Inc 500 (twice) or 5000 (the last 7 years) Fastest Growing Privately Held Firm since 2004!
- Paylocity has been named a winner of Inc. Magazine’s inaugural “Inc. Hire Power Awards”, recognizing private companies that are leading the way in creating American jobs. Paylocity is ranked one of the Top 10 job creators in both IL and in the Business Services industry.
- We are #384 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 rankings for 2013
- We are #26 on the Crain's Fast Fifty for 2013 with 214% growth over a 5-year period, after ranking as #31 on Crain's Fast Fifty in 2010
- We were #13 on the Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2012, and #24 in the BuiltInChicago Top 100 companies for 2013
- We won the Telerik MVC Case Study Competition in 2011 for our Time & Labor Management product: the online version is available at Telerik Case Study on Paylocity’s use of Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC
- We won the Stevie Award for Sales Department of the Year, 2010, and the Stevie Award for Content Center of the Year (up to 100 seats), 2011
- Our customers love us, which is one of the reasons why we have a 97% customer retention rate over a 10 year period and was named the Independent Payroll Providers Association (IPPA) Service Bureau of the Year in 2003 and 2004
- And even the critics agree that Web Pay is a great product: since 2007 Web Pay has received the CPA Technology Advisor’s overall 5 star rating (out of 5 stars) three times, with an overall average score of 4.85 over the past 5 years
Why wait? Go ahead and check out the current openings at careers.paylocity.com
P.S. If you DO end up applying, when asked where you heard about the position please mention MVCRocksOnASP.NET!